The Sharp PG-LW2000 WXGA 3D Ready BrilliantColor DLP Data/Video Projector has a native WXGA 1280 x 800 resolution. The picture is created using a DLP chip that delivers highly-accurate color reproduction in both 3D and 2D. The projector outputs 2800 lumens of brightness and offers a 2000:1 contrast ratio for better black levels. Assembed in an ISO 14001-certified factory, the projector offers standby power consumption as low as 0.5W and an estimated lamp life of up to 5,000 hours (in eco mode). This lightweight RoHS compatible projector is an environmentally-conscious choice.
Thanks to its DLP Link technology, the projector is 3D-ready when used with compatible 3D field sequential content and active shutter 3D glasses (not included).
At 5.1 lbs, the projector can be readily moved from one tabletop to another or ceiling-mounted by way of a separately-sold bracket.
- Incorporating DLP Link technology, the projector is ready to display 3D pictures when used with compatible 3D field sequential content and separately-sold active shutter 3D glasses that support DLP Link. When not being used for 3D projection, the PG-LW2000 offers full compatibility with traditional 2D content.
- Bright and Sharp
- The projector delivers 2800 lumens at a contrast ratio of 2000:1.
- Presentation Assist Functions
- Remote control functions include 3D Mode on/off, GUI (Graphic User Interface), Pointer, Spotlight, Image Freeze, Image Enlarge, Break Timer and AV Mute.
- Sealed DLP Chip with Filter-Free Design
- The DLP chip is sealed, and the projector has a filter-free design, together affording less maintenance and lower operating costs.
- Flexible and Lightweight
- Weighing just 5.1 lbs, the PG-LW2000 is ideal for both table-top and ceiling-mount use.
- On-Board Speaker
- A built-in 2-watt mono speaker eliminates in a small room setting the necessity for an external audio system.
- Easy Setup and Use
- Via a "Quick-Start" on-screen setup guide, the projector's 1.2x optical zoom lens and vertical keystone correction tool are directly accessible from the remote.
- Built-in Closed Caption Decoder
- Built-in CC1 / CC2 closed captioning decoder displays black and white text for easy readability.
- PC Compatibility
UXGA (analog, intelligent compression)
WSXGA+ (analog, intelligent compression)
SXGA+ (intelligent compression)
SXGA (intelligent compression)
WXGA+ (analog, intelligent compression)
WXGA (intelligent compression)
- Mac Compatibility
- Mac 21" (intelligent compression) 19" 16" 13"
- Top of Projector Lamp Access
- The easy-to-replace lamp helps ensure quick bulb replacement even when the projector is mounted on the ceiling.
- Enhanced Security
Kensington lock compatibility
Key lock and system lock functions
Optional security cable kits, for use with optional ceiling-mount bracket