The Canon 9.3-930mm XJ100X9.3B IE-D / LO Digisuper 100xs HD/SDTV Field Lens incorporates advanced lens technology for reproducing detailed images. Canon's Advanced Stabilization System has an improved optical shift-type stabilizer that incorporates a sensor inside the lens for detecting vibrations. Compensating optics are then engaged at a high speed to cancel out any effect on the image.
This lens also features CAFS (Constant Angle Focusing System) to counteract breathing, a phenomenon that occurs when focusing or changing the picture size / angle of view. Via a 32-bit CPU, the zoom is calculated and controlled to give an almost zero zooming effect of focus. The lens also features a 4-position turret.
- Optical Performance with a 100x Zoom Ratio
- The Digisuper 100xs is a powerful field lens that utilizes Canon's unique optical design concept, the Power Optical System with X-Element. By adopting this concept and advanced technology, The Digisuper 100xs has improved the range of focal length from 9.3-930mm and also has succeeded in compensating the chromatic aberration to a very high accuracy. The superior optical capacity also allows the lens to offer a maximum relative aperture of 1.7 and a minimum object distance of 9.84' (3m)
- X-Element & Power Optical System
- Power Optical System uses for eliminating aberrations and achieving high quality images
- Internal Focusing System
- The lens features realization of wide-angle with reduced distortion. It minimizes variation of chromatic aberration while focusing and of the centre of gravity through focus movement. Anti-Dust, Anti-Fog, thanks to a perfectly airtight Internal Focusing System
- Constant Angle Focusing System (CAFS)
- 32-bit CPU calculates and controls the zoom when focusing to counteract breathing (phenomena where picture size/ angle of view changes when focusing) and has almost zero zoom effect. The lens supports 10-bit iris compatibility and has high resolution zoom and focus servo 13-bit repeatability
- Superior Image Stabilizer
- Built-in Optical Shift-IS (Shift Image Stabilizer) minimizes image shaking at telephoto focal length.
- Crossover Compatibility
- Available optionally is the dual aspect ratio switching system, crossover, for switchable 16:9/4:3 cameras
- Versatile Zoom/Focus Controllers
- Protection against dust, rain, and radio interference