The Dinkum Systems ActionPod PRO (10") has a long arm and a large spring clamp, accommodating surfaces up to 2" thick and allowing for better flexibility with your choice of where to mount your device. The strong and flexible 7-link, 10" long arm does not require tools to change the length. Simply pop apart and press it back together, and thus customize the mount as per your camera's weight. With today's small HD cameras being used for virtually every shoot, the ActionPod offers professional camera operators a quick, micro-adjustable, and secure mounting solution.
The ActionPod makes camera placement painless and uncomplicated. An essential addition to any professional kit, it is also perfect for holding action cameras, DSLRs, compact cameras, flash units, security cameras, scopes, camera lights, monitors, or any other device with a standard 1/4"-20 tripod-screw mounting option. Offering unmatched simplicity, this clamping monopod provides a quick, micro-adjustable mounting solution for all DSLR and small video cameras.
- Securely mounts cameras and other devices almost anywhere
- Adjustable arm allows quick micro-adjustments
- Set up shots in seconds
- Length adjustable ball and socket construction
- Suitable for mounting devices quickly without the use of tripods, locking arms, adhesive bases or suction mounts
- Can be used with other Dinkum Systems interchangeable heads and bases (sold separately) to attach a range of products to meet on-set challenges