The INTEGRA-7: SuperNATURAL Sound Module from Roland features SuperNATURAL sounds in a fast-access, fully stocked 16-part module. The 2-space rackmount unit includes Behavior Modeling acoustic instruments and a collection of sounds from Roland keyboards, V-Drums and the legacy SRX library. It also introduces Motional Surround, a 17-part ambience engine that controls the entire 360-degree sound field.
The INTEGRA-7's premium-grade internal components are housed in a rugged metal chassis. It's equipped with high-quality, low-noise D/A converters and dedicated effects engines. The front panel has dedicated buttons to access sounds and effects quickly, plus a large value dial surrounded by navigation keys. The rear panel features an array of analog, digital, MIDI, and USB connectors.
- SuperNATURAL Acoustic Instruments with Behavior Modeling
- The SuperNATURAL sounds of the INTEGRA-7 feature Behavior Modeling technology. Each patch goes beyond simply playing samples taken from an instrument, reproducing natural articulation and response. Grand pianos, electric pianos, guitar, strings, brass, ethnic instruments and more ... even customize your own sounds inside the programming engine.
- A Vast Body of Synthesizer Sounds
- The INTEGRA-7 is loaded with SuperNATURAL recreations of vintage synthesizers. It captures their expressive filters and unique envelope behaviors. Digital synths from the 1980's and 90's can be replicated with the hundreds of PCM waveforms onboard. You can further customize and edit these sounds on the free INTEGRA-7 Editor iPad app. To take it all one step further, the INTEGRA-7 also includes a collection of Roland legacy synthesizers. The sounds of the XV-5080, plus all 12 SRX Expansion libraries are onboard. Four virtual expansion slots can be used to load up to four SRX libraries simultaneously.
- SuperNATURAL Drum Engine
- The onboard SuperNATURAL drum engine is derived from Roland V-Drums. Thanks to Behavior Modeling technology, drum kits respond smoothly and naturally to velocity, allowing seamless tonal transitions from soft to loud. In other words, fast drum fills won't sound like fake machine-gun fire. The drum engine has its own ambience effect, plus six COMP+EQ sets, which you can apply to the drum instruments individually.
- SFX Sound Design Kits
- The INTEGRA-7 includes the newly created SFX kits for sound design and film scoring. Some of the effects offer real-time control. For example, using the mod lever, you can control the sound of a virtual audience (the amount of clapping and cheering) or the sound of an ocean tide, rain, and wind.
- Introducing Motional Surround
- The INTEGRA-7 introduces Motional Surround. Derived from proprietary technology, it lets you control depth in addition to panning. A solo instrument can be placed nearby while a percussion instrument can be placed in the distance. Motional Surround's natural width and depth is particularly evident when applied to orchestral simulations. It can also be applied to external audio sources. Motional Surround supports stereo and 5.1 surround outputs. Parameters can be adjusted in real time via MIDI, with the iPad app, or the VSTi plug-in editor.