The VivoBook X202E-DH31T 11.6" Notebook Computer from ASUS features a traditional notebook computer design, but has a capacitive touchscreen for added convenience. You'll be able to use your keyboard, mouse and now your fingers as you can tap directly on tiles instead of clicking on them.
This ASUS VivoBook also features the Windows 8 (64-bit) operating system. With a redesigned Start screen and an emphasis on tiles that update real-time and capacitive touchscreen support, Windows 8 provides a unique user experience.
The system is powered by a dual-core 1.8GHz Intel Core i3-3217U processor. It also has 4GB of DDR3 RAM, a 500GB 5400rpm hard drive, a 3-in-1 media card reader, 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and an integrated 0.3-megapixel webcam.
- Dual-Core Ivy Bridge Intel Core i3 Processor
- This ASUS VivoBook is powered by an Ivy Bridge Intel Core i3-3217U processor. Its dual cores can reach a stock speed of 1.8GHz. With a dedicated 3MB L3 cache, 4GB of DDR3 RAM and Intel Hyper-Threading technology, you'll be able to experience smooth and seamless multitasking
- 11.6" HD Capacitive Touchscreen
- The 11.6" HD widescreen LED-backlit display of this ASUS VivoBook supports capacitive touch capabilities. With the Windows 8 operating system, you'll be able to take full advantage of the 1366 x 768 native resolution by tapping on tiles, pinching to zoom and dragging icons using just your fingers. The visuals are handled by integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000
- The New Start Screen
- Windows 8 introduces a new Start screen, which has all the information you need in one place. Replacing the traditional Windows desktop screen with a more tablet style design featuring tiles. These tiles are customizable to your liking as well as update in real time. News, weather forecasts, sports, contacts, apps and more are available for you to use. It's all right there on the Start screen.
- Seamless Integration Between Touch, Keyboard & Mouse
- Windows 8 supports notebook computers with capacitive touchscreens. Now, you can use your keyboard, mouse or just your fingers. Whether you're browsing apps, reading a book or typing on the go with touch, you'll be able to seamlessly switch between all three interactive components. On touch-enabled computers, Windows 8 supports multi-touch gestures, such as swipe, drag, tap, slide, pinch-to-zoom and more
- To the Cloud
- With Windows 8, you'll be able to bring all your personalized Start screen with you by signing into your Microsoft account. When signed in using your Microsoft account, you'll have instant access to your own Start screen, themes, language preferences, browsing history and browser favorites. You can also connect to your services as well, such as Microsoft Outlook, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and more
- Windows Store
- In the Windows Store, you can search for or browse thousands of apps. Choose from the featured apps or grab one of the most frequently downloaded apps to see what all the hype is all about. You can also see how other people rate apps. For certain apps, you can try it out before you buy it so you can make sure you absolutely want an app before you spend your hard-earned money on it