The AVerTV HD Digital Video Recorder for PC from AVerMedia is a High Definition (HD), Analog video capture card equipped with an HDMI input. It includes a 10-in-1 dongle cable that enables users to have Component, S-Video and Composite video input interfaces. This card allows users to connect to their cable or satellite set-top box, gaming console and HD Video recorders to capture High Definition and Analog video content on their PC.
The DVR includes the AVer MediaCenter software application with an advanced software encoding algorithm engine and built-in schedule recording features. Users can capture HD video up to 1080i and save it in MPEG-2 or H.264 file format (which can be used to play back on your iPod or PSP gaming device) as well as program start and end times of TV shows from your HD cable or satellite set-top box.
Note! The AVerTV HD DVR is designed for AVer MediaCenter software and will not work with Windows Media Center.
- AVerTV HD DVR digitizes piles of videotapes turning your content recorded in Analog video into DVD or VCD formats
- It can edit, organize and highlight video clips on storyboard and can directly transfer your captured video to a DVD or VCD burner
- The DVR is equipped with an HDMI input and through the included 10-in-1 dongle cable, it provides Component, S-Video and Composite video input interfaces as well
- The card can capture HD video up to 1080i, save it in MPEG-2 or H.264 file format for playback on your iPod or PSP gaming device
- It includes the AVer MediaCenter software application with an advanced software encoding algorithm engine and built-in schedule recording features
- AVerTV HD DVR is compatible with Windows XP, Vista & 7