The Sony XLR-K1M Adapter and Microphone Kit features an ECM-XM1 shotgun microphone and an XLR-A1M adapter, allowing connection of your camera to professional-level microphones, mixing consoles and sound studios. The adapter features two XLR channels with separate controls, providing recording level adjustment, attenuation and wind noise reduction. Mic/Line input switching for each channel is also provided to simplify post-shooting editing.
- Record Sound Accurately
- Two mic/line input channels help you capture detailed recording levels and control low frequency sound.
- Choose Your Microphone
- The kit includes the ECM-XM1 shotgun microphone, but also enables users to utilize their favorite recording microphone. Sensitivity and directivity controls are also onboard.
- Secure XLR Terminal Inputs
- The XLR connectors lock tightly to the adaptor, securing the cable during video shoots. This is convenient when connected to a mixer or a soundboard.
- Audio Level Controls
- The audio level controls can be used in real time, offering detailed setting options.