The mecablitz 52 AF-1 digital Flash from Metz is a shoe mount flash, with an illuminated rear touchscreen, designed to be compatible with Nikon cameras featuring i-TTL. This flash also has a high guide number of 170' at ISO 100 and 105mm as well as a built-in USB port that allows for future firmware updates via the internet. A high quality metal base allows quick and easy attachment to the camera.
The 52 AF-1 is designed to fully support a Nikon camera's i-TTL system. It can be operated as a TTL slave unit that can be controlled by the camera's own built-in commander mode or as a master itself.
The flash also features an auto zoom head from 24-105mm that can be set to match the camera's sensor, a full bounce and swivel head (with a fully swiveling reflector system which also contains a flip-out reflector card and a diffuser), a built-in wide angle diffuser for 12mm coverage, and in addition, full manual control from 1/1 to 1/128 power in 1/3 steps.
- Fully compatible with Nikon cameras and updatable via USB port
- High-speed flash synchronization allows flash to be used with any shutter speed
- Operate the 52 AF-1 via its illuminated graphic display by directly touching the display indicators. For portrait shots, the display rotates the touchscreen display by 90°
- Wireless full TTL triggering via a camera or flash with commander/master mode
- Autozooming head can cover from 24 to 105mm, and 12mm when used with the included wide-angle diffuser