The 8mm T/3.8 Fisheye Cine Lens with Removable Hood for Canon EF provides APS-C format cameras with a fisheye, 180° angle-of-view. The maximum aperture is T3.8 and can be stopped down to T22. This lens has been optimized for film and video production, with industry standard gears for focus and iris. The aperture control ring has also been "de-clicked" to facilitate smooth iris pulls.
The removable lens hood is the major difference between this lens and Rokinon's earlier 8mm fisheyes, which had a fixed hood. However, this lens is optically identical, with 10 lens elements in 7 groups, one aspherical element and multicoating to improve transmission.
- Fisheye lens for APS-C sized sensors
- Extremely wide, 180° angle-of-view
- T3.8 maximum aperture, T22 minimum aperture
- Optimized for video production with geared focus and aperture rings
- "De-clicked" aperture ring for smooth iris pulls
- Removable lens hood
- Aspherical lens element reduce aberrations
- Multicoating improves transmission