The 30" PVM-X300 4K TRIMASTER Monitor from Sony is a 30" IPS LCD display with 4096 x 2160 resolution. The PVM-X300 features Sony's exclusive TRIMASTER technology architecture, achieving excellent color and picture quality reproduction. A wide array of interfaces facilitates critical 4K picture evaluation in the field, and a solid aluminum housing ensures durability for use outdoors. Furthermore, the PVM-X300 can incorporate an innovative 4K player which offers unprecedented ease of handling 4K content (sold separately).
The PVM-X300 is able to connect to 4K imaging equipment and support various display modes via 3D/HD-SDI, HDMI and DisplayPort connections. The PVM-X300 is also equipped with a unique feature of evaluating 4096 x 2160 60p video signals with one single HDMI cable when connected to Sony's new PMW-F55 4K camera system. Other convenient functions include Auto White Adjustment which supports industry leading color analyzers, including i1 Pro, i1 Pro 2(X-Rite), CA-210, CA-310, CS-200 (Konica Minolta), PM5639/06 (DK-Technologies), PR-655, PR-670 (Photo Research), K-10(Klein) and Specbos1211(JETI).
- 4096 x 2160 resolution for monitoring in 4K
- Other display modes include 3840 x 2160, 2048 x 1080, and 1920 x 1080
- TRIMASTER and IPS technology for excellent color reproduction and wide viewing angles
- 3G/HD-SDI inputs with monitor out (x4), HDMI inputs (x4) and DisplayPort (x2)
- Solid aluminum housing for durability in the field
- Camera focus function displays sharpened edges with user selectable colors
- Markers including aspect marker, safe area marker and center marker
- Support for gamma 2.4, 2.2, 2.6 and S-Log2
- Stereo speakers, line out and headphone jack
- SDI-embedded 8-ch audio level meter display and timecode display
- Zoom function and Chroma Up (supported by version 1.1 or later)