The black Shure CVB-B/C Centraverse 12" Cardioid Boundary Condenser Microphone is designed for desktop-installed sound reinforcement applications. This microphone offers low-profile, discreet mic placement and is suitable for use in corporate facilities, houses of worship, government institutions, conference rooms, conference tables, lecterns, and meeting rooms. It also features CommShield technology for shielding against RF interference from portable wireless devices.
- Cardioid polar pattern cartridge
- CommShield technology guards against RF interference from portable wireless devices (smartphones, among others) and enables high resistance to nearby radio signals
- Attached 12' XLR cable
- Frequency response is suitable for capturing fast transients in a wide variety of locations such as podiums and desktops
- Shure design and rugged, dependable construction
- Mounting holes for secure installation
- CE compliant