The Morris Shoe Mount Bracket is a versatile accessory that will fit on almost any standard- stud 5/8" (16 mm) light stand. Optional stud adapters are available to accommodate stands with top studs smaller than the standard 5/8 inch. This bracket tilts a full 180 degrees and features a shoe mount for on-camera flashes as well as a plate with a male 1/4"-20 screw and locking knob for modeling lights or other accessories. An umbrella receptacle handles virtually all umbrella shafts that are commonly used in photography. A knurled screw holds the shaft in place.
- Two Removable Studs
- The provided studs can be removed from the interior of the bracket by totally loosening the wing knobs and letting them slide out. These studs can be used to mount the bracket to a 1/4"-20 (standard) and 3/8" threaded stand or tripod tops. One stud is used for the flash shoe. The shoe may be unscrewed from this stud.
- Top Swivel Section
- Identified by the small round umbrella socket and locking knob
- Bottom Section
- Contains the locking swivel lever
- Vertical Or Horizontal Use
- Once the stud is removed, the bracket may be mounted vertically, or horizontally out from the top of almost any stand with a 5/8" (Baby) top.