The ikan BMC-PWR-PW-P Blackmagic DV Top Mount allows you to mount a Canon DV Battery directly on the top of the camera. The BMC-PWR-PW mount gives users the ability to extend their shooting days by not using the internal battery of the camera.
The AC107-P is compatible with any Panasonic-style "D-54" series batteries and can be used to power most devices which require a 12V power supply. The snug connection ensures that your battery will stay connected in the most rigorous shooting conditions.
- BMC-PWR-PW-P Blackmagic DV Top Mount
- Lightweight battery easily attaches to the top of the camera via two 1/4-20 screws (included)
- New, simple, screw-down attachment
- Heavy duty DV battery plate
- AC107-C Panasonic DV Battery Adapter
- 12 V power
- Compatible with multiple products
- Accepts Panasonic "D54" series batteries
Note:The simple solution when the internal battery goes dead. Choose a plate that will work with the batteries that you already have. It will attach to the 1/4-20 threads on the top of your camera. It turns those 7.2 V batteries to 12 V.