The Varavon Slide Cam Lite 800 is a 32" slider with three ball-bearing rollers for smooth linear camera movements. The track features removable, height-adjustable legs and multiple 1/4 or 3/8" mounting points for use with one or more tripods. In addition, the rails are chrome plated to resist rust. The carriage is tension-adjustable and features a brake, a 3/8" tie down screw and a bubble level.
The Slide Cam Lite 800 weighs approximately 3.3 lbs and can support a maximum capacity of up to 19.8 lbs. For optimal performance, Varavon suggests loads between 7 to 13 lbs. When used with either one or two tripods, the track can be set-up in a variety of orientations, including horizontal, vertical, sloped and flipped.
- 32" track with rust-resistant, chrome-plated rails
- 19.8 lb capacity, 7 - 13 lb optical load
- Removable height-adjustable legs
- The ball-bearing rollers are tension-adjustable
- The carriage features a 3/8" tie down, bubble level and brake
- Lightweight, aluminum construction totaling approx. 3.3 lb
- Supports horizontal, vertical, sloped and flipped orientations
- Includes a carrying case with a shoulder strap
- Includes an "Oil Seal" for cleaning the rails
- Two wheel cart option sold separately