The purple Elemental 4/3rds Shoulder Bag from Clik Elite is designed to hold your micro 4/3 camera with attached lens (such as a 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6), plus an extra lens (such as a 17mm f2.8) and flash. The Elemental 4/3rds also has a separate iPad mini/Kindle sleeve. A single modular central divider separates your gear from other items. For additional storage, there is an interior organizer panel for pens and other small items. Interior mesh stretch pockets can be used for batteries, note pad and similar sized items. There's also a key clip attached to a long red strip of material.
The bag is made of water-resistant 420D HT (High Tenacity) nylon. The shoulder strap is fixed and complete with a zippered pocket on the padded shoulder pad for your cell phone or small point and shoot camera. Carrying the Elemental 4/3rds is easy with its fixed, adjustable shoulder strap or aluminum handle for grab-and-go moments. Access to the interior is via a magnetic front flap that automatically seals when you flip it closed. The Elemental 4/3rds is backed by a limited lifetime warranty from Clik Elite.
- Padded compartment carries a micro 4/3rds camera with attached lens, extra lens and external flash
- Separate iPad/Kindle sleeve
- Zippered pocket on the padded shoulder strap holds a cell phone or small camera
- Modular divider in the center separates camera gear and other essentials
- Organizer pockets, key clip, and stretch mesh inner pockets for small items
- Aluminum handle and pull tab allow for rapid grab-and-go
- Magnetic closures secure the outer flap and automatically snaps shut on the fly
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 21.75" (55.2 cm)