The black RS-HPX250 Rain Cover from Porta Brace is customized for your Panasonic AG-HPX250. The waterproof Taslan material is complemented by neoprene that grips around your lens. The cover has vinyl windows that can be folded back for easy view and access to the controls. The unit can also be used on or off a tripod and will not only protect your camcorder but your shotgun microphone as well. This is a lightweight covering that is designed for field use. Handle and battery access are provided for with easy touch fastened opening. The cover also features vents for air circulation and heat dissipation.
A clear vinyl side panel is provided for adjusting menus, audio inputs and other controls. A touch fastened rain flap can be lifted and adjusted to guard a shot. Another clear vinyl cover protects the fold-out LCD screen in whatever position it is placed. The RS-HPX250 Rain Cover is made in the USA and backed by Porta Brace's limited one-year warranty.
- Neoprene seal around the lens
- Pop out vinyl windows for LCD viewing from high or low angles
- Protect your add-on audio equipment
- Quick change battery back
- Radio mic compartment folds down when not in use
- Works with Anton Bauer battery pack
- Sleeve for handle access and low shots
- Use on or off tripod