The Sirui VH-20 Fluid Video Head, pronounced Soo-Ray, the VH-20 is a precision-machined aluminum video head that supports up to 33 pounds. It features a fixed spring counterbalance that helps bring the head to a neutral position, and 3 settings of pan and tilt drag, plus a 0 setting for drag free pan and tilt movement. The pan and tilt locks allow you to set a shot, and lock off the head so it doesn't move, for lock-off shots.
The Manfrotto compatible sliding Quick Release (QR) plate helps to balance your camera, and the head comes with a safety lock for the QR plate. The head features 2 x bubble levels (one illuminated by an LED, which requires a CR1632 Battery - included). The illuminated bubble level helps you to level the VH-20 Video Head, even in the dark. The VH-20 Video Head can be mounted to ball adapters, tripods and other camera supports via the 3/8" threaded female receiver on the flat base.
- Precision machining and forged aircraft aluminum body provides a rugged, reliable head that weighs only 4.6 lb.
- Both Pan and Tilt feature individual stepped drag levels 1, 2, 3, and a 0 setting for no drag.
- The fixed spring counterbalance works to return the fluid head to its neutral position.
- Individual pan and tilt locks allow you to lock one axis, without affecting the movement of the other.
- The VH-20 head can be mounted on available flat base tripod legs. Available adapters allow you to mount the fluid head to tripods with a 75mm bowl.