The Sony Compact Remote Control Tripod connects to a wide range of cameras via an included multi-terminal cable cable to provide convenient remote control functionality. Any video/still camera with a multi-terminal port is compatible.
The tripod rises to a height of 4.8' and boasts a cranking center column and quick release but that's just the beginning. The ergonomic handle of its fluid head is actually a detachable wired remote with hard button control power, grid lines, zooming and shutter depending on the camera in use. The flip-lock leg sections make setup a snap as does the VCT-VPR1's built-in leveler. The VCT-VPR1 supports cameras up to 6.6 lb and weighs just under 3.0 lb. Please see the spec section for compatibility.
- Detachable Remote Control
- Advanced remote control with shutter lock and release
- Hard Button Control
- Hard button control of power, grid lines, still photography and start/stop button for video
- Zoom Lever
- Built-in zoom lever for slow and controlled zooming effects
- Fine Control of Shooting Angle
- 3-Way fluid pan/tilt head provides smooth camera movement
- Easy Set Up
- Built-in leveler for quick, easy set up
- Adjustable Height
- Height is adjustable via elevator function. The tripod can extend from 17.25 to 57.75"
- Light Weight and Sturdy
- The VCT-VPR1 weighs just under 3.0 lb and supports cameras up to 6.6 lb