The AXIS Communications AXIS P3364-LVE 1 Mp Outdoor Day & Night IP Dome Camera with 12mm Lens is an outdoor-ready fixed dome network camera that is suitable for unobtrusive day and night video surveillance in exposed areas such as city surveillance, airports, railway stations, retail stores, office buildings, museums, schools, and university campuses. The AXIS P3364-LVE camera records videos in HDTV 720p or 1 Mp and provides multiple, individually configurable H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams. It supports the Lightfinder technology, which makes this camera sensitive to low light. It also supports P-Iris control for optimal image clarity.
The AXIS P3364-LVE Day & Night Camera incorporates long-life LED technology for power efficiency. Adjustable in angle and intensity, the built-in IR solution offers easy configuration optimizing for the scene. This camera features remote focus capability that eliminates hands-on focusing at the camera, and remote zoom that allows the camera's angle of view to be optimized. It offers digital PTZ (Pan / Tilt / Zoom) and has low, environment-friendly power consumption supplied by standard Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) class 3.
- Outdoor-Ready Installation for Tough Climates
- The AXIS P3364-LVE Outdoor Camera is designed for reliable, vandal-resistant, and weather-proof installation, with pre-installed heater and fan, and an integrated dehumidifying membrane for eliminating any humidity caught in the camera casing during installation. This camera comes with a 16' (5 m) long Ethernet cable and a pre-mounted, specially designed gasket, enabling flush wall mounting and requiring no additional sealant.
- Easy Installation
- The AXIS P3364-LVE camera features other installation capabilities including remote focus and zoom. The remote focus feature enables convenient focusing over the network, eliminating the need for hands-on fine tuning at the camera. The remote zoom functionality ensures that the camera's angle of view is optimized for the area to be monitored. It also features a pixel counter, which assures that the required pixel resolution is met.
- High-Performance with Built-In IR Illumination
- The AXIS P3364-LVE camera features built-in IR illumination based on long-life LED technology for power efficiency. This feature results in good quality, low-noise video in completely dark environments. The built-in IR solution in this camera automatically adapts the illumination angle with the zoom level, which simplifies installation.
- Fixed Dome Design for Efficient Installation
- The AXIS P3364-LVE Outdoor Camera is suitable for a wide range of demanding video applications and is designed for professional video surveillance with easy and reliable installation in focus.
- Lightfinder Technology and P-Iris Control
- Integrated with the Lightfinder Technology, the AXIS P3364-LVE Day & Night Camera is light sensitive, with maintained colors even in very poor lighting conditions. Light sensitivity is achieved by a combination of Axis' expertise in image processing, system-on-chip development, and selection of good quality optical components. The camera also supports P-Iris control, allowing it to precisely control the position of the iris. Iris opening is optimized for the depth of field, lens resolution, and light inlet, resulting in good image quality with optimal sharpness.
- Vandal-Resistant Casing
- The AXIS P3364-LVE Fixed Dome Camera with a weather-proof and vandal-resistant casing (white NCS S 1002-B) is adapted for harsh environments. The camera operates in a wide temperatures range from -40 to 131°F (-40 to 55°C). It is a suitable solution for video surveillance systems in areas with tough quality and efficiency requirements such as airports, city surveillance, banking, schools, and university campuses.
- Other Features
Multiple, individually configurable streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG
Controllable frame rate and bandwidth VBR / CBR H.264
Compression, color, brightness, sharpness, contrast, white balance, exposure control, exposure zones, backlight compensation, fine tuning of behavior at low light, dynamic contrast
Text and image overlay, privacy mask, mirroring of images
Rotation: 0°, 90°, 180°, 270° including Corridor Format
Audio Input / Output:
External microphone input or line input, line output
Built-in microphone (can be disabled)
Application Programming Interface:
Open API for software integration, including the ONVIF specification available on the ONVIF website, as well as VAPIX and AXIS Camera
Application Platform from Axis Communications, specifications available on Axis' website
Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
Support for AXIS Camera Companion
Video motion detection, active tampering alarm, audio detection
Axis Camera Application Platform
Intelligent video, external input, audio level, time scheduled, edge storage events
File upload: FTP, HTTP, network share and email; notification: email, HTTP and TCP; external output activation; pre- and post-alarm video buffering; video and audio recording to edge storage; PTZ preset; guard tour; play audio clip; day/night switching; status LED activation
Built-In Installation Aids:
Remote zoom, remote focus, pixel counter
Adjustable IR illumination angle and intensity