The MT107E HD Single-Channel 16kHz Echo-Canceling System from Phoenix Audio is a DSP-based unit designed to remove noise picked up by microphones in standard to complex audio conferencing environments. It utilizes your own microphone and loudspeakers to create a complete audio conferencing solution. Phoenix Audio Technologies' proprietary full duplex, echo-canceling, noise-canceling, and AGC algorithms prevent gating and the loss of critical information, and provide 16 kHz of clear HD audio.
Input Level (mic/line/6dB boost), Phantom Power Supply (sold separately), and Output Level (mic/line) are the parameters of the MT107E HD Echo-Canceling System that can be controlled, modified and stored in the unit via the SDK graphic utility software. The SDK is a free utility, compatible with Windows, available for download on Phoenix Audio's website. The SDK communicates with the MT107E HD unit through a standard USB connection.
Note! The Phoenix Audio SDK graphic utility software is available at: http://www.phnxaudio.com/support/download
- Analog output through a standard 3.5mm jack
- Digital output through USB connection
- Controllable input level and phantom power supply (via free SDK)
- Both microphone and far-end inputs connect through standard 3.5mm stereo audio jacks
- Powered via USB (AC/DC converter with USB connector is sold separately)