The T-025X Carbon Fiber Tripod with C-10 Ball Head from Sirui is a compact, lightweight, and stylish black, carbon fiber tripod with included head. With upward-folding legs, it collapses to just 11.8" with the head attached and weighs just 1.5 lb. Supporting loads up to 13.2 lb, this support is capable of holding DSLR cameras with most lenses, and is ideal for compact and mirrorless cameras and camcorders.
The T-025X features twist locks for easy setup and each leg has and automatic leg angle lock mechanism for speed and convenience. A removable center column allows for table-top and low angle shooting as low as 4.3" with the ball head. When fully extended, the tripod reaches a maximum height of 54.5" with the head attached. The C-10 is an extremely capable ball head – its separate knobs for pan and tilt adjustments enable you to perform tasks such as panoramic photography while keeping the tilt locked.
An Arca-style quick release plate is included, as is a soft carrying case and a tool set.
- Compartively lightweight and strong, carbon fiber is an ideal material for tripod legs.
- A removable center column allows for table-top and low angle shooting.
- Three leg-angle positions mean each leg can be set independently for use on uneven terrain.
- Legs fold up 180º for extra compactness when stored.
- For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism
- Well-designed padded traveling bag with shoulder strap and tools included