The Panasonic PT-DW640US WXGA Multi-Region DLP Projector features WXGA 1280 x 800 native resolution, DLP chip technology and a dual 280W lamp system that produces a brightness of up to 6000 lumens. Plus, the iris automatically adjusts to match the situation, which results in a 2000:1 contrast ratio. The PT-DW640US is also compatible with multiple lenses for a variety of projecting situations including short-throw, long-throw zoom and fixed-throw lenses for rear projection. The additional optional lenses enhance the projector's overall flexibility.
The projector is also equipped with a variety of input options including HDMI, DVI-D, VGA and more. It supports LAN connectivity as well, which affords compatibility with Crestron and PJ-Link. The PT-DW640US also supports vertical ± 40° keystone correction and an Eco-mode standby power consumption of only 0.2W for increased energy savings. Other features include a quiet 29 dB noise level in Eco-mode, a wired / wireless remote controller and multi-system compatibility for use with NTSC, PAL and SECAM video systems.
- High Brightness & Contrast
- Even with its light, compact body, the projector produces a brightness of 6000 lumens. In addition, the iris automatically adjusts itself to match the situation, resulting in high contrast ratio of up to 2000:1
- WXGA 1280 x 800 Native Resolution with Full HD Resolution Support
- In response to the increasing popularity of widescreen image viewing, including Blu-ray content, the projector features a native WXGA resolution as well as support for Full HD viewing
- Daylight View Basic Function
- Panasonic's Daylight View Basic technology achieves sharp, easy-to-see images by clearly reproducing the details in dark image areas, which were previously difficult to see in brightly lit rooms. A built-in sensor measures the ambient light, and the Daylight View Basic function adjusts the halftone color and brightness level according to the surrounding illumination
- Dual Lamp System
- The projector features a dual lamp system that includes dual 280W UHM lamps that can be used independently or together to generate a high brightness up to 6000 lumens
- Environmentally Friendly Standby Power Consumption of Only 0.2W
- When the Standby Eco mode is on, the power consumption is only 0.2W. This lowers running costs, and helps to reduce environmental impact