The 50’ VISION3 50D Color Negative Super 8 Film #7203 Cartridge from Kodak offers very fine film grain for increased detail over standard VISION3 Film. The low-speed, silent film is balanced for use in daylight conditions up to 5,500K. This fine grain capture film ensures sharp detail and enhanced color and tone reproduction. Thanks to its extended dynamic range, the film can be used in high-contrast environments where extreme exposure may be required.
Note! Please do not use a safelight in the darkroom. Handle unprocessed film in total darkness.
- Color Balance
- This film is balanced for exposure with daylight illumination (5,500 K). For other light sources, use of correction filters is recommended.
- The perception of graininess of any film depends on scene content, complexity, color, and density. In the 50D Color Negative Film #7203, the measured granularity is low.
- No filter corrections or exposure adjustments are required for exposure times from 1/1,000 of a second to 1 second.
- The perceived sharpness of any film depends on various components of the motion picture production system. Camera and projector lenses, film printers, and other factors play a role. In the #7203 Film, the measured MTF is high, which ensures sharpness of detail in the processed image.
- After processing, the Kodak internal product code symbol (ER), product code number 7203, emulsion/roll number identification, and Kodak KEYKODE Numbers are visible along the length of the film.