The M-Track from M-Audio is a two-channel portable USB audio and MIDI interface that is designed to work with virtually any DAW or music production software. Intended to offer a versatile set of options for beginner and veteran musicians alike, the M-Track is equipped with balanced XLR microphone inputs and balanced 1/4" line inputs on each channel. Each mic input has switchable 48V phantom power for using your favorite condenser mic, and the balanced line inputs can be used to connect gear such as keyboard workstations or drum machines. Each line input also has a guitar switch, that when engaged, changes it from normal input impedance to Hi-Z. This allows you to connect your guitar directly into the interface for recording and processing.
In addition to versatile analog I/O, the M-Track is a fully functional MIDI interface as well. Integrate your MIDI keyboard, rack module, external sequencer or other gear into your studio setup using the provided MIDI In and MIDI Out ports.
- Up to 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio for high quality recording
- 1/4" headphone output and balanced 1/4" main monitor outputs, each with independent level control
- 4-segment LED metering provides visual feedback to monitor your microphone input level
- Zero-latency mix knob allows you to balance the level between your microphone input and your DAW's playback to help make sure your overdubs are in time with your track
- 1/4" TRS inserts on each channel for inserting outboard gear such as compressors or effects units into your signal chain when recording
- Includes Ignite by AIR and Ableton Live Lite
- USB bus powered to maximize portability