The Westcott Rapid Box Strip lives up to its name by providing a soft quality of light for your shoe-mount flash that sets up and breaks down in a fraction of the time as most competitors. The 10 x 24" narrow rectangular shape lends itself to use as a hairlight, backlight or rim light to separate the subject from the background. The long shape also creates elegant highlights on glassware and other reflective objects. The box comes complete with a tilting 5/8" receiver stand mount/shoe mount/speed ring combo that disengages quickly from the box allowing it to close like an umbrella.
The 1.0 stop diffusion front face is removable revealing a highly reflective, high-output silver interior. You can soften the light further and defeat hotspots with the separate purchase of the optional 2030-DP Deflector Plate (BH # WE2030DP).
- Robust and Durable
- The Rapid Box is constructed from solid aluminum to minimize weight, yet retain durability.
- Quick Setup and Tear Down
- The Rapid Box opens and closes like an umbrella. No support rods or adapter ring needed. Everything is compact and easy to use.
- Sleek and Compact
- With a shallow depth, the Rapid Box works in virtually any lighting situation. No matter which box you choose. The Rapid Box series is always compact.
- Soft Even Lighting
- A screw-in reflector plate will minimize any hot spot. The front diffusion material is the same quality as found on Westcott's current high-quality soft boxes.
- Fully Adjustable Stand Bracket
- The height and depth are adjustable and compatible with virtually all shoe-mounted flashes.
- Utilize Your Speedlight Without the Need for Radio Triggers
- External speedlight placement allows firing via built-in slaves and/or IR line-of-site.
- Carry Case Included
- Durable carry case with shoulder strap is included for simple transportation and storage.