The M 58 has been specifically designed to satisfy the demands of electric news gathering (ENG) and electronic field production (EFP) applications.
Its sophisticated internal shockmount dramatically reduces handling noise, while the microphone's frequency response has been tailored to provide broadcasters with a very accurate and intelligible sound.
The M 58's weight-balanced design provides journalists with a high degree of comfort during lengthy interviews. Its rugged construction enables the microphone to withstand physical and environmental punishment typically encountered during field production operations. The M 58's slim profile and non-reflective Nextel® finish result in a low profile on camera.
- High output moving coil transducer
- Internal shockmount reduces handling noise
- Extended frequency response with rising high-end for maximum intelligibility
- Rugged construction
- Non-reflective Nextel® finish
- Weight-balanced, slim-profile design
- EIA sensitivity rating -149 dBm