The Beyerdynamic M 201 TG Microphone is intended for capturing instruments in crucial recording and general sound reinforcement applications. The M 201 TG is a favorite for capturing drum overheads, snare drums, toms, piano, guitar cabinets and more.
Its dynamic capsule and hypercardioid polar pattern capture transient (peaking) audio without distortion and off-axis noise that may cause feedback. The output stage features a hum-buck coil that reduces noise and maximizes gain. The M 201 TG is sure to provide pristine audio results when capturing instruments on stage or in studios.
- Ideal for crucial recording and sound reinforcement applications
- Favored for capturing drum overheads, snare drums, toms, piano, guitar cabinets, etc.
- Dynamic element and hypercardioid polar pattern
- Hum-buck coil helps reduce noise
- Excellent off-axis noise and feedback rejection
- High SPL capacity