The Beyerdynamic M 88 TG Microphone offers both a wide frequency response and rugged construction, making an ideal combination for many applications.
In the studio and live, use the M 88 TG's high SPL capability to allow the microphone to be placed close to loud sound sources such as a kick drum or bass guitar. It has a -20dB integrated humbucking filter, and is equally impressive as both a vocal microphone or for brass/windwood instruments. The M 88 TG has a reinforced basket to withstand rough handling when being used for more demanding applications. The M 88 TG is often used in a broadcast environment as an announcers or EFP microphone.
- A handheld type microphone ideal for live sound, broadcasting, announcing, etc.
- High SPL handling capability
- Highly defined hypercardioid polar characteristic with dynamic element
- Sensitive, accurate response
- Extended frequency range with rising high end & exceptional bass reproduction
- Integral -20 dB humbucking filter
- Rugged construction with reinforced basket