The USB 2.0 HDMI Display Adapter from j5create allows you to add a second monitor to your setup. The adapter functions as a video card, allowing you to attach additional displays using a HDMI connection without an involved setup or installing additional internal hardware. The adapter supports up to four displays running on the same Windows computer or up to two Mac displays.
The adapter works as an external video card, so you can use it without the need to install an external graphic card. Use the second monitor with an extended display, mirrored display, rotational display at 90, 180 or 270 degrees (Windows only), or make it the primary monitor. The adapter supports video play back in up to 720p HD with a resolution up to 1920 x 1200, offering a low-latency connection. It's also Plug-and-Play for ease of use.
- Allows you to add a second monitor to your setup
- Supports display resolution up to 1920 x 1200 / 32-bit
- Primary, extended or mirror modes
- Display rotation functionality of 90, 180, 270° (Windows only)
- Supports up to four displays running on the same Windows computer or up to two Mac displays
- Video play back displays in 720p HD with a resolution up to 1920 x 1200
- Plug-and-Play installation