Use the JUC400 Wormhole Switch - USB Transfer Cable from j5create to share clipboard content across several devices. It supports file swapping and content sharing across multiple platforms including Windows to Windows, Mac to Mac, Mac to Windows and Mac to iPad. The switch supports KM functionality, so you can share a keyboard and mouse between two devices. To share files, you can simply drag and drop files from one device to another connected device. The switch is Plug-and-Play, so you won't need to install any software or adjust any settings. You can also copy and paste text, images and other data. The switch is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Share files between multiple devices including Windows/Mac computers and iPads
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista (32 or 64 bit) and Mac OS X v10.6, 10.7
- Plug-and-Play file sharing, no software to install or settings to adjust
- Drag and drop file sharing from one device to a connected device
- Copy and paste text, images and other data
- Transfer content from Mac to Mac, Windows to Windows, Mac to Windows, Mac to iPad (keyboard only for iPad)