The Kramer VP-425 PC / Component to HDMI Scaler converts a VGA signal and independent RCA stereo audio to HDMI and allows you to upscale or downscale the output resolution. The HDMI output is non-HDCP encrypted.
Using front panel buttons and an On-Screen Display (OSD), you can scale the input between 480p and 1080p, and between 640 x 480 and 1920 x 1200. You can also select the output aspect ratio, overscan rate, noise reduction rate, refresh rate, and colorspace. A built-in processing amplifier (ProcAmp) allows you to adjust color, sharpness, brightness, contrast, and other settings.
Mounting brackets and rubber feet are included for different mounting options, and you can also rack-mount two units side by side in a 1U rack using an optional RK-T2B rack adapter.
- Key Features
- Converts VGA input and RCA audio to HDMI
- Upscales output resolution to up to 1080p and 1920 x 1200
- Downscales to 480p and 640 x 480
- Selectable aspect ratio, overscan rate, noise reduction rate, refresh rate, and colorspace
- ProcAmp adjustable color, sharpness, brightness, contrast, and other settings
- Two units are 1U rack-mountable using an optional RK−T2B rack adapter
- Selectable Output Settings
- ASPECT RATIO: Full, 16:9, 4:3, Best Fit
- OVER SCANNING: Off, 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%
- NOISE REDUCTION: Off, Min, Typ, Max
- OUTPUT RESOLUTION: Up to 1080p and 1920 x 1200
- OUTPUT REFRESH RATE: 50Hz, 60Hz, Follow
- HD OUTPUT COLORSPACE: RGB, YPbPr
- OSD SETTINGS: H, V, Transparency, Timeout, Display