Compact and portable, the ATV DYK14G 1-Channel Mini DVR can be easily integrated into your existing surveillance system for recording footage from CCTV cameras at your home or office. It supports resolutions of up to 704 x 480 (NTSC) and 704 x 560 (PAL), and uses MPEG4 video compression to optimize storage. The included 4GB SD card provides ample space for storing videos on board.
Along with adjustable sensitivity, this mini DVR also features 3 recording modes that provide you with added flexibility with respect to the recording time and quality. You can set the DVR to record continuously, on a schedule, or in the motion-detection mode. The areas for motion-detection are manually selectable, which prevents recording of unwanted footage and saves storage space.
- Supports NTSC and PAL video systems
- Auto detects video loss
- Built-in with MPEG4-SP video and G.726 audio codec
- Supports 1-channel video and 1-channel audio recording and playback operation
- Audio / Video data can be recorded directly onto 4GB SD card with FAT16 / 32 file system
- Digital time stamp on the recorded videos
- Videos are stored in ASF file format that is supported by most media players
- Features adjustable sensitivity and supports manual, motion detection, and schedule recording modes with independent video size, quality, and frame rate set up
- Enables set up of independent frame rates for each recording mode
- Allows setting up of multiple detection blocks and suitable motion trigger levels for motion detection
- Comes with key lock function
- Powered by DC power adaptor or 2 AA batteries (rechargeable nickel metal hydride (NiMH) or alkaline)