The Senal ASM-4 Professional Two-Way Active Studio Monitors are designed and crafted for critical near-field monitoring in professional audio applications.
The ASM-4's ellipsoidal cabinet is engineered to keep diffraction and resonance to a minimum, resulting in exceptionally transparent sonic imaging, while allowing it to achieve maximum volume levels in a compact size. The cabinet is forged from rigid, high-intensity aluminum alloy to ensure consistent performance and durability. A rear facing port and internal port tube provides expanded low-frequency output and minimizes distortion, for balanced and accurate monitoring.
The ASM-4 features a precision engineered 45W per channel power amplifier that drives a 4" composite woofer and a 0.8" metal dome tweeter for accurate transient response. Offering several adjustable parameters to compensate for room deficiencies, the speakers are equipped with fine-tune settings for the high, mid, and low frequencies. There is also a three position high-pass filter for matching the speakers with a subwoofer. Additionally each ASM speaker is equipped with a volume control and power switch. An included rubber base isolates the speaker from its resting surface to prevent resonant coupling, making it easy to adjust the vertical angle of the speakers by +/- 15° to down fire or up fire.
This meticulous engineering allows the compact ASM-4 to deliver a wide dynamic range and flat frequency response with pristine audio reproduction and accurate stereo imaging, even at high sound pressure levels.
- Ideal for professional recording engineers, AV editors, broadcasters, audiophiles, professional multimedia installations, surround sound applications, and entertainment systems.
- Balanced XLR input, includes 6' XLR to XLR and XLR to RCA cables, making the ASM-4 compatible with a wide range of equipment such as portable music players and computer sound cards.
- 45 watts per channel of powerful performance in a compact size.
- Active crossover filter for smooth, flat, and accurate frequency response.
- Rear facing tone controls with separate high pass filter.
- Rubber base to reduce resonance and allow for vertical angle adjustment.
- Metal grille protects Woofer and tweeter from damage.
- Speakers can be wall mounted by using the optional Senal ASM Mounting Bracket Kit.
- Speakers may also be mounted on a speaker stand via the 3/8" threaded mount