The Zacuto C100 Z-Finder Pro is an optical viewfinder for the Canon C100 LCD screen. It features a 40mm diameter lens that magnifies the LCD by 1.8x, and a diopter enables fine tuning to match your eyesight. Three, stackable, semi-permanent extender frames are included to mount the viewfinder further away from the LCD for farsighted users. The C100 Z-Finder Pro cuts out any extraneous light and provides a point of stability when pressed up against with the eye. One anti-fog, coated protective cover is installed and a second one is included.
The mount system consists of a frame that slides onto the LCD when it is articulated, and the viewfinder snaps on and off the frame. When off, you can hang it around your neck on an included lanyard. A strong, stretchy Z-Band more securely attaches the viewfinder to the camera and provides the pull necessary to position the LCD and viewfinder at any angle.
This viewfinder is designed to fit when using the standard battery that comes with the C100; larger batteries may prevent clearance.
Note: The C100 Z-finder Pro is a magnifier and could damage the camera's LCD screen if the sun is allowed to shine directly through the Z-finder lens. This is not a defect but a physical property. Caution should be taken to avoid direct sunlight. Proper use of the supplied lens cap and sun mask will dramatically reduce but not eliminate risk.
- Optical Viewfinder for Canon C100
- Snaps onto the camera's LCD screen via a mounting frame
- 40mm diameter optical lens magnifies the LCD by 1.8x
- A diopter enables specific tuning to match your eyesight
- Three Extender Frames allow extended tuning
- One anti-fog cover is installed and one is included
- A strong but stretchy Z-Band enables setting the viewfinder at any angle