The Netstor 6-Slot PCIe 3.0 GPU Expansion Enclosure with Power Supply from Dynapower USA uses the current PCIe 3.0 technology with PCIe Gen3 ×16 host interface, providing extremely fast data transfer rates up to 128 Gbps between host and GPU enclosure. It supports up to four double-width GPU cards with the supply of the built-in 8-pin PCIe power connectors from the power source. The enclosure features four PCIe 3.0 ×16 slots and two PCIe 3.0 ×4 slots (optional) on backplane, accommodating all combinations of PCIe Gen3 ×1, ×4, ×8 and ×16 GPU or PCIe cards for every application with backwards compatibility with Gen2 GPU or PCIe cards.The external enclosure is designed to provide highly efficient heat dissipation and low temperature to the high-performance GPU cards running inside. Therefore, stable operation and abundant productivity is guaranteed. The enclosure is ideal for professionals and developers to increase the performance of GPU intensive applications. The power of multiple GPU cards inside the enclosure collaborates strongly with the CPUs inside host server or workstation through the PCIe 3.0 ×16 host interface to accelerate the processing speed of application to up to ten times compared to working on CPUs alone. The benefits of GPU computing can be fully applied to fields including digital content creation, medical research, motion DSP, financial simulation, 3D seismic interpretation, molecular modeling, 3D Ultrasound TechniScan, gene sequencing, weather modeling, engineering design and astrophysics.
- The Expansion enclosure has an extremely high-speed of 128 Gbps with a PCIe 3.0 x16 host connectivity.
- It features a solid metal structure with stylish aluminum housing.
- The enclosure dedicates single 1200W power supply for GPU usage.
- The Expansion Box includes two silent cooling fans on the front for self-contained ventilation.
- You can connect up to four dual-slot GPU cards.
- The Expansion Box features Environmental Monitoring with power/fan/temperature and mutable buzzer alarm.