The Cineroid EVF4CSS Electronic Viewfinder is an efficient monitoring solution for your professional camcorder that has an HD-SDI output.
- HD-SDI Input & Output
- The EVF4CSS has an HD-SDI output.
- Openable Optical Loupe
- The optical loupe attached to the EVF body can be flipped open 180°.
- Detachable Optical Loupe
- The optical loupe attached to the EVF body can be detached completely.
- Adjusting Diopter / Connecting Extension Tube
- When viewing through the optical loupe, the user can adjust the diopter accordingly. Rotate the dial in either direction until the image becomes clear. An extension tube is used to extend loupe length for far-sightedness.
- The EVF provides the peaking feature in both the Red and Sharpness mode. The Red mode displays in red and the Sharpness mode displays an outline in white.
- Clip Guide
There are 3 clip guide modes - Color, Zebra, and both.
Zebra range selectable among 3, 5, 8, 11%. Also, Zebra mark has two types, moving or fixed.
- False Color
- False color shows exposure rate with 6 kinds of colors.
- Crop Guide
- The portion of the screen is marked by darkened side bars on the LCD.
- The screen image can be unsqueezed for anamorphic lens.
- Pixel to Pixel
- The center area of image is mapped to LCD pixel with native resolution.
- Screen Flip
- The image can be rotated or mirrored.
- You can view the image on LCD in B&W by activating the monochrome feature. The color mode is B&W, Blue, Red, Green.