The Polsen SCL-1075 is a camera mount condenser shotgun microphone that allows you to capture clear, natural audio with your DSLR or camcorder.
The SCL-1075 attaches to your camera's shoe mount or to a boom pole and plugs into the camera's audio input jack. A switch allows you to change between normal (cardioid) and tele (supercardioid) modes, giving the microphone a wider or a more directional polar pattern to optimize the sound capture for different environments.
Designed to reject ambient noise and focus on the subject in front of the microphone, the SCL-1075 is perfect for "run-and-gun" productions like recording interviews and events indoors and in the field.
- Excellent pick-up for intelligible vocals
- Great for interviews, ENG and more
- Adjustable settings: Normal mode for close and mid-distance pick-up and Tele mode for long-range
- 3.5mm connector plugs into your video camera input jack
- Runs on single AA battery (included)
- Also includes shoe-mount microphone clip, boom-pole microphone clip and AA battery