The Rolls Pro Switchable Microphone Mute/Talk Professional Microphone Switch is a simple device designed to temporarily mute or talk a balanced XLR signal. This switch features a push-to-talk or push-to-mute switch. The MM11 Pro passes phantom power, with no popping on the outputs when switched.
The switch can be simply pressed for muting (or talking) and released to hear the signal again (or to mute). This function is very handy in the event of a sneeze, cough, or other possible distracting noise, or even when the microphone is active. It has a large actuator switch, which may be used by hand or on the floor with your foot.
- Switchable push-to-talk or push-to-mute function
- Passes phantom power
- Lowers the microphone signal about 60 dB
- Sets on a podium or mounts to a Rolls MSC106 microphone stand clamp in the event the MM11 switch is to be used by hand
- 0.09" (0.23 cm) steel chassis
- No popping on the outputs when switched
- The MM11 Pro consists of 2 balanced XLR jacks, a single female input, a single male output, and a momentary touch switch
- Rear panel screw holes for convenient mounting