The DNA 5050 Professional Camera Stabilizer from Glide Gear is a handheld stabilizer made for DSLR or video cameras between 2-7 lb. It is designed to keep your camera free from hand shake and vibrations while also keeping it stable and balanced for a smooth floating-camera appearance in your videos. The three-axis gimbal joint allows you to move in all directions while the camera maintains its balance.
An easy release camera plate allows you to attach and remove the camera without the use of tools. For balancing the camera horizontally, the plate’s control knobs can adjust the mount forward, backward, and side to side. The vertical balance is obtained by adjusting the height of the telescoping center post and by changing the amount of weight on the base platform. A foam cushioned grip on the handle reduces fatigue and adds comfort, especially if you're shooting in a cold environment. A carrying case is included for easy transport.
- Works with any video camera from 2 to 7 lb
- Camera plate allows for fast attachment and release
- Made of powder coated anodized aluminum
- Telescoping center post adjusts from 20-28" to obtain vertical balance
- Included counterweight set consists of 12 discs weighing 3.3 lb total