The PA242W-BK Color Critical Wide Gamut Desktop Monitor from NEC is a full featured IPS monitor designed to provide accurate color representation with 100% coverage of sRGB color space, 99.3% coverage of Adobe RGB color space and 94.8% coverage of the NTSC color space.
This enhanced color matching capability is accompanied by a 1920 x 1200 resolution, an 8ms response time and 1,000:1 contrast ratio. The enhanced response time ensures you see reduced blur when viewing videos and movies while the improved contrast ratio provides darker dark and brighter light colors for a more dynamic picture quality. Additionally, the PA242W monitor supports both 10-bit and 8-bit color depths along with a 14-bit lookup table for a large palette of displayable colors.
- AH-IPS LCD panel with 100% coverage of sRGB and 99.3% coverage of Adobe RGB color space
- Enhanced screen performance 1000:1 contrast ratio, 1920 x 1200 native resolution, 340 cd/m² brightness
- Supports internal programmable 14-bit 3D lookup tables (LUTs) for calibration
- 3-port USB hub with DisplaySync Pro controls two computers with only one keyboard and mouse
- 5 programmable Picture Mode profiles for quick access to multiple color spaces
- MultiProfiler provides complete control over picture modes and enables quick print emulation