The Zacuto Enforcer Foldable Camera Rig provides stable camera support for run-and-gun, gorilla-style shooting with DSLR cameras or small camcorders. The Enforcer was designed to offer the same type of support as Zacuto's Target Shooter model but in an all-in-one, fold-away design. The Enforcer features a gunstock with rubber pad and Zacuto Gorilla Plate V2 on an adjustable support arm for attaching your camera to the rig. It folds up in a matter of seconds and when folded, is small enough to fit into a carry on, camera bag, backpack, purse, or even your cargo pants pocket.
- Adjustable Camera Support Arm
- The camera support arm has a vertical or forward position, controlled by a single red push lever. Use the vertical position when attaching a Zacuto Z-Finder to your camera's LCD screen. This keeps the camera at eye level. For use without a Z-Finder, push the arm forward for comfortable viewing of your camera's LCD screen.
- Gunstock with Angle Adjustment
- The gunstock is pressed against your shoulder to offer better shot stability. It has a rubber pad for added comfort and offers 45 degrees of continuous adjustment. Use the included 5/32" Allen key to loosen the two screws and adjust the angle of the gunstock for a more personalized fit.
- Foldable Design
- The Enforcer folds up in a matter of seconds. Once your camera is quick-released from the rig, simply release the red push lever to snap the camera support arm down, and then push down on the silver circular cap to lift up and swing closed the gunstock.
- Zacuto Gorilla Plate V2
- The Zacuto Gorilla Plate V2 serves as the camera mounting platform for the Enforcer. The camera attaches to the plate via a single 1/4"-20 captive screw and can be quick-released off of the rig by using the spring-loaded ratcheting lever on the side of the plate. The plate can be attached at two different points, for use with the camera arm in a vertical position, or pushed forward to give you a better for view your camera's LCD screen.