The Zacuto Marauder Foldable Camera Rig provides stable camera support for run-and-gun, gorilla-style shooting with DSLR cameras or small camcorders. The Marauder was designed to offer the same type of support as Zacuto's Striker model, but in an all-in-one, fold-away design. It features a gunstock with rubber pad, articulating handgrip, and Zacuto Gorilla Plate V2 on an adjustable support arm for attaching your camera to the rig. The Marauder folds up in a matter of seconds and when folded, is small enough to fit into a carry on, camera bag, backpack, purse, or even your cargo pants pocket.
The Marauder can also be used with larger camcorders such as the Sony FS100 and FS700 using an optional larger Gorilla Baseplate, as well as the Canon C100 with Zacuto C100 Z-Finder Pro and ENG Grip Relocator.
- Adjustable Camera Support Arm
- The camera support arm has a vertical or forward position, controlled by a single red push lever. Use the vertical position when attaching a Zacuto Z-Finder to your camera's LCD screen. This keeps the camera at eye level. For use without a Z-Finder, push the arm forward for comfortable viewing of your camera's LCD screen.
- Gunstock with Angle Adjustment
- The gunstock is pressed against your shoulder to offer better shot stability. It has a rubber pad for added comfort and offers 45 degrees of continuous adjustment. Use the included 5/32" Allen key to loosen the two screws and adjust the angle of the gunstock for a more personalized fit.
- Articulating Handgrip
- The handgrip angle can be adjusted to five different positions by releasing a spring-loaded red lever. This lets you put the grip in a position that is comfortable for you. The grip itself is also articulating for further positional adjustments. It is locked in place by a second lever located above the grip.
- Foldable Design
- The Marauder folds up in a matter of seconds. Once your camera is quick-released from the rig, simply release the two red levers to lock the camera support arm and handgrip away, and then push down on the silver cap to lift up and swing away the gunstock.
- Zacuto Gorilla Plate V2
- The Zacuto Gorilla Plate V2 serves as the camera mounting platform for the Marauder. The camera attaches to the plate via a single 1/4"-20 captive screw and can be quick-released off of the rig by using the spring-loaded ratcheting lever on the side of the plate.