The Senal SMS-45 Mini Shotgun Stereo Condenser Microphone is a compact, lightweight, and durable stereo microphone designed for recording stereo audio directly into a DSLR camera, camcorder, or portable recorder. Engineered for videography, sound field recording and broadcast, the SMS-45 features two cardioid condenser capsules arranged in an X-Y pattern for capturing pristine audio with realistic stereo and spatial imaging. Its small frame makes it perfect for camera mount use.
The microphone is powered by one LR44 button cell battery (not included), or with plug-in power when used with cameras or portable recorders that provide it. A switchable high pass filter helps reduce low end rumble caused by handling and vibration. The mic comes with a rubber lined, isolated microphone holder that helps absorb vibration, and allows you to adjust the angle of the mic.
The SMS-45 can be used for any recording application requiring a boom pole, and it can also attach to a camera's shoe mount making it a versatile and sturdy tool for a variety of field and studio recording projects. The mic also comes with a desktop mic stand, great for standalone tabletop microphone placement, foam windscreen and a travel pouch.
- X-Y Stereo Condenser Capsules
- The SMS-45's two cardioid capsules are arranged in an X-Y stereo pattern to capture accurate, realistic stereo imaging, making the microphone ideal for field recording, video production, live performances, ENG, and interviews.
- Mount to Camera or Boom
- The shoe-mount adapter lets you mount the SMS-45 on a DSLR camera or camcorder. Standard 5/8" and 1/4" - 20" threaded socket provides various mounting options.
- High-Pass Filter
- The high-pass filter attenuates noise below 80 Hz and helps prevent the microphone from recording disruptive low-frequency noise.
- Multiple Power Options
- Either battery or plug-in power operation.