Sekonic L-398A Studio Deluxe III Meter - The Sekonic L-398M "was" the classic analog incident ambient light meter.
Sekonic has redesigned the popular Studio Deluxe II L-398M analog light meter to more current industry standards. The Studio Deluxe III L-398A retains all of the legendary features and benefits of its predecessor, the L-398M. Using an environmentally-friendly sensor made from selenium, Sekonic can continue to offer the popular L-398 battery-free.
The L-398A offers both "Still" and "Cine" shooters the familiar features and repeatable accuracy expected from Sekonic. Educators and students won't be left without their favorite meter this year.
- Selenium light sensor (meets today's industry standards)
- Needle lock for quick and easy measurement readings
- Memory pointer for quick and easy reference to your last measured value
- Swivel head and needle lock facilitate easy and accurate readings
- Selenium photocell eliminates need for batteries Lumidisc for adjusting illumination contrast and measuring illumination intensity
- Lumigrid for measuring reflected light