Those looking for a shotgun mic kit with multiple mounting options should look no further than the Rode NTG-3 Basic Shotgun Mic Kit from B&H. It includes the Rode NTG-3 Precision RF-Biased Shotgun Mic with a windshield; a universal shockmount for mounting the shotgun mic on a camera, boompole, or hand grip; a boompole with an internally coiled XLR cable; a universal hand grip; a 20-foot and a 1.5-foot XLR-M to angled XLR-F cable; a neoprene boompole bag; and the Ty Ford Audio & Video Book: Audio Bootcamp Field Guide 4th Edition.
The Rode NTG-3 has a line-gradient supercardioid polar pattern for highly directional pick up and also features RF interference properties for rejection of common interference from RF sources. The included neoprene boompole bag can store a boompole, shotgun mic, shockmount, and softie.
This Kit Includes:
- Rode NTG-3 Precision RF-Biased Shotgun Microphone (Silver)
- Auray DUSM-1 Universal Shock Mount for Camera Shoes and Boompoles
- Rode WS7 Deluxe Windshield for the NTG3 Microphone
- K-Tek KE-89CC Avalon Series Aluminum Boompole with Internal Coiled XLR Cable
- Auray Universal Microphone Pistol Grip
- Pearstone PM Series XLR M to Angled XLR F Professional Microphone Cable - 20' (6.1 m)
- Pearstone PM Series XLR M to Angled XLR F Professional Microphone Cable - 1.5' (0.46 m)
- Auray Neoprene Boompole Bag for 34" Closed Boompole with Shotgun Mic and Softie
- Ty Ford Audio & Video Book: Audio Bootcamp Field Guide 4th Edition by Ty Ford