REQUEST AN RMA NUMBER (Return Merchandise Authorization)
There are 3 ways to request an RMA:
You will receive your return instructions and return label by email.
When you receive your RMA, you will have options
as to how to receive your refund:
- Credit back to your Original Payment Method
- Store Credit / Electronic Gift Card (EGC)
PACK YOUR ITEM
- Place your item in the original manufacturer's packaging
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
SHIP YOUR ITEM
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box.
- Print the label you received in the email and tape it to the carton.
- We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking
number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
B&H Photo Return Dept.
BLDG 664, Door A - B&H RET
63 Flushing Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11205
B&H Photo Used Dept.
420 9th Ave.
New York, NY 10001
Return an item in person
You may return an item to our Returns Department*
at our New York Superstore.
Please note that our Returns Department is located on 34th Street,
around the corner from the Superstores main entrance.
We will take care of the rest for you!
Once our Returns Department has received and inspected your return, your
refund or exchange will be issued.