B&H carries an extensive inventory of pre-owned photo, video and audio equipment. You may purchase used items online, by phone or in person at our NYC SuperStore.
Every used item we stock carries a 90-day Parts and Labor warranty.
If you are dissatisfied with a Used equipment purchase for any reason, you may return your merchandise to B&H within 30 days of the purchase date (after receiving an RMA), subject to the conditions and exclusions below:
- All returned merchandise must be in the same condition as sold, with all included accessories. If condition differs, we reserve the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of 15%.
- We are not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- We are not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
- Claims for damaged or missing items must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
- B&H can only refund your original purchase price—shipping fees are nonrefundable.
Refunds & Credits
You have the option of exchanging an item or receiving a refund for the full amount of the original purchase price within the allowed return period. B&H can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping fees are nonrefundable. In most cases, we will issue your refund to the same payment method used for the original purchase. If payment was made by credit card, we will credit your account once we receive the product. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued no sooner than 10 business days after the date of purchase.
How to return or exchange a used item:
Call our Customer Service department at 800.963.2525 or 212.239.7534 or open a Live Chat to obtain an RMA number.
Pay & Pack
Place the original package into a shipping carton. Include the invoice and the reason for return. If defective, please specify the defect. You may either affix the preprinted label provided with your Return Merchandise Authorization (return shipping cost will be deducted from your refund) or you may purchase a shipping label from the carrier of your choice. We recommend you ship using insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Label & Ship
Secure your return label to the package or clearly write the RMA number on the outer box. Be sure to keep a record of your tracking number as a reference. B&H is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages.
You may return an item in person to the side entrance of our NYC SuperStore located at:
366 West 34th Street (between 8th and 9th Avenues)
New York, NY 10001
For more information about buying or selling Used equipment, visit our Used Department Online HQ