The Elation Professional SIXBAR 1000 is a high-powered RGBAW+UV (red, green, blue, amber, white + ultraviolet) LED linear fixture designed to produce a broad spectrum of UV-infused color washes with natural-looking color temperatures. Featuring twelve, 12W (6-in-1) LEDs that have a beam angle of 30°, it provides wide washes for venue uplighting and heat-free illumination to performers on stage.
The SIXBAR 1000 offers both standalone and DMX operation. It comes with built-in automated programs, strobe and chase effects, variable dimming curves, and static colors, all accessible via the LED menu display with a four-button control panel. Eight DMX channel modes (6, 7, 11, 13, 36, 72, 75, or 79 channels) allow for in-depth control of the unit. Additionally, the fixture supports RDM (Remote Device Management), Art-Net, and Kling-Net protocols. The Master/Slave option lets you coordinate multiple fixtures without the need for a controller.
Other features include individual LED control, flicker-free operation (for video applications), and a universal auto-sensing power supply. You can also daisy-chain power for up to 6 units at 110V or 15 units at 240V.
The SIXBAR 1000 comes equipped with a rugged, die-cast aluminum exterior and integrated dual floor stand/rigging yokes that can be used for conventional mounting to a truss or lighting stand, or to create a variable-angle floor stand. The fixture ships with a frost filter and a glare shield.
- 12 x 12W (6-in-1) RGBAW+UV (red, green, blue, amber, white + ultraviolet) LEDs for high-power color washes
- 30° beam angle
- Individual LED control
- Built-in automated programs
- Variable dimming curve modes
- Color macros
- LED strobe and chase effects
- 8 x DMX channel modes: 6, 7, 11, 13, 36, 72, 75, and 79
- Standalone, Master/Slave operation
- Art-Net, Kling-Net, and RDM (Remote Device Management) protocol support
- LED menu display with 4-button control panel
- Flicker-free operation for TV and film applications
- Daisy-chain power for up to 6 units at 110V, or 15 units at 240V
- Multi-voltage operation: 100-240 VAC, auto-ranging
- Rugged die-cast aluminum exterior
- Integrated dual floor stand/rigging yokes for conventional mounting or as a variable-angle floor stand
- Includes a frost filter and a glare shield