The Shure BLX14 brings guitar and bass players a cost-effective wireless system with quality sound, simple setup, intuitive operation, and dependable performance right out of the box. It includes the compact and lightweight BLX4 single-channel tabletop receiver with internal antennas, ideal for portable use.
The BLX14 also includes a WA302 1/4" to TA4F instrument cable and a bodypack transmitter. The receiver features one-touch QuickScan frequency selection to quickly search 123 available frequencies and locate a clean RF channel in case of interference. The system provides up to 14 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries, at a range up to 300'. Up to 12 mic channels can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.
This streamlined system is well suited for performances in small music venues, wedding halls, and houses of worship.
Lightweight Bodypack Transmitter
Easy-to-Use Tabletop Receiver for Quality Audio
A Versatile System to Meet Your Needs
- The discrete MX153 sub-miniature earset mic provides exceptional clarity in spoken word applications.
- For fitness instructors, the SM31FH is a rugged, moisture-repelling headset microphone designed to stay secure and comfortable during active performances.
- The CVL lavalier mic offers low visibility and clear vocal reproduction for discreet applications.
- Instrumentalists can attach the WB98H/C flexible gooseneck instrument microphone for brass, woodwind, and percussion applications.
- The BLX2 handheld transmitter is available with three different mic capsules for presenters who prefer the flexibility of a handheld microphone.