The CODE25 from Marshall Amplification is a 25W RMS 1x10" combo amplifier designed for guitars. It emulates both vintage and modern Marshall tones while adding high-quality effects into the mix courtesy of Softube. Fourteen preamps, four power amps, and eight cabinets have been modeled in conjunction with Softube to offer you 100 presets and a plethora of customizable timbres.
The CODE comes stocked with 100 user-modifiable presets, so you can set up your own amp-cab configuration, then add compression, stompbox distortion, auto-wah, pitch shifter, phaser, flanger, tremolo, and chorus into your chain as you see fit. Tap-tempo delays and different types of reverbs are available as well. When you've crafted your dream tone, you can save the result as a preset.
Furthermore, utilizing the amplifier's Bluetooth capabilities, you can stream music from your smartphone, tablet, or device straight to the CODE via the Gateway app. You can also connect to your computer via USB and record straight to your DAW, thereby turning your amplifier into an interface. If you'd like to wire an iPhone or other device directly into the amp, you can do so through its 1/8" inch stereo input. Also, you can monitor privately through its 1/8" headphone jack If you don't want to disturb your neighbors.
Modeling and Effects from Marshall and Softube
- 14 Preamps:
- JTM45 2245, 1962 Bluesbreaker, 1959SLP Plexi, JCM800 2203, JCM2555 Silver Jubilee, JCM2000 DSL100, JVM410H, and more
- 4 Power Amp Voicings:
- EL34, 5881, EL84, and 6L6 MST
- 8 Cabinet Models:
- 1960, 1960V, 1960AX, 1960HW, 1936, 1936V, 1912, and 1974X
- 24 Effects:
- Compressor, stompbox distortions, auto-wah, pitch shifter, chorus, phaser, flanger, tremolo, delays, reverbs, and more
- Use up to five effects at once
- Stream music via Bluetooth
- Connect to computers via USB
- Marshall Gateway App compatible
- Built-in tuner